Trade Media Solutions SRL is the Publisher of the Frozen Food Europe magazine and the owner of the online platform www.frozenfoodeurope.com
2) Collection of Personal Data
We collect your information in 2 ways:
– directly including personal data provided to us by you when you subscribe to our products/services: Frozen Food Europe newsletters, Frozen Food white papers, Frozen Food Dossier, Frozen Food Europe magazine (print/e-copy), Frozen Food Digital magazine, our partners promotions.
The personal information collected directly from you may contain the following details:
- Job Title
- Company name
- Company address
- Company business type
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
– indirectly (e.g. when you visit our website, some technical details will automatically be supplied to us via your device, like the IP address, the operating system and the internet browser used).
3) Purpose of Personal Data Collection
The purposes of the collected data are:
- To provide you with our products/services: Frozen Food Europe print magazine, Frozen Food Digital magazine, Frozen Food Europe weekly newsletter, Frozen Food white papers, Frozen Food Dossier, partners promotions
- To create statistics about the use of our products/services, generate traffic insights in order to understand how users interact with our platform and how we can improve our services
- To contact you in case of postal addresses changes, e-mail addresses changes, sending you a reset password email for accessing our online platforms, offer information about subscription, events, new products/services via e-mail/telephone
- To save your settings and preferences in order to prevent you from having to re-enter this information
- To further protect our products and services against misuse
All Data collected by Trade Media Solutions SRL are not and will never be sold to third parties.
4) Data Retention
We will retain your information as long as you are involved in the Frozen Food industry, as long you are interested to receive our products/services until we receive a deletion request from you. We do not keep your personal details for any longer than is necessary for the purpose for which you submitted them.
5) Your rights:
At all times, Trade Media Solutions SRL will comply with the following rights regarding your personal data:
- The right to rectification (at any time you can ask that your information be updated or corrected)
- The right to be forgotten (at any time you can ask that your information be permanently deleted)
- The right of portability (at any time you can ask to have your information transferred to another organization)
- The right to object (at any time you may seek to prohibit certain uses of your personal data)
- The right of access (at any time you have the right to know what personal data has been collected about you and how it’s being used)
For any of the above requests regarding your personal details, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +40 21 315 90 31.
6) International Use of Websites
By providing us with your personal details directly or indirectly, you accept the processing of your details according to these guidelines.
8) Third-Party Links and Uses
We may provide your information to law enforcement officials or governmental agencies when required by law and in response to their request
10) Company Contact Information
Our websites use Google Analytics, a web analysis service offered by Google Inc. (‘Google’ TM). Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’ to help websites analyze how users are using their sites. The information generated by the cookie, regarding your use of the websites (including your IP address), is transferred to Google and stored on the servers located in the United States.
Google uses this information to keep track of how you use the websites, to generate reports on website activity for the website operators, and to offer other services relating to website activity and internet use.
Google may pass this information on to third parties if it is legally required to do so or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not link your IP address to any other information in its possession relating to you.
Cookies used on this website
A list of all the cookies used on the Website by category is set out below.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. These cookies are essential for websites built on WordPress to perform their basic functions. These include those required to allow registered users to authenticate and perform account related functions.
These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. By using the Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Website works.