Enlightened – a company known for producing high-protein, low-sugar ice cream – announced it is now offering five dairy-free alternatives of its low-calorie ice cream bars. The new desserts are crafted using almond milk, are gluten-free and contain 100 calories or fewer.
The company will be selling the new ice cream bars in the following flavors:
- Salted Caramel – Salted caramel bar with a decadent caramel swirl
- Mint Chip – Refreshing mint bar paired with chocolate chips
- Mocha Chocolate Chip – Bold mocha bar with chocolate chips
- Monkey Business – Banana bar with swirls of smooth peanut butter and chocolate chips
- Peanut Butter & Jelly – Peanut butter bar with tart raspberry jam swirl
Interested parties can find the new bars online via the Ice Cream Source and in stores at Albertsons, Safeway, HEB, Shoprite, Vons, and Sprouts.
Earlier this year, Enlightened launched a potato chip dessert with chocolate chips and salted fudged swirl that blends sweet and salty flavors.
Enlightened is the first and largest brand with Beyond Better Foods, a New York City-based company committed to creating healthier snack options across the grocery store. CEO Michael Shoretz founded Beyond Better Foods in 2012.