field fare is bringing its frozen ready meal range to the Farm Shop & Deli Show 2019. The specialist retail market event is scheduled to take place between April 8-10, 2019 in Birmingham, UK.
The Farm Shop & Deli Show is expected to bring together over 400 suppliers of products, equipment, labeling and packaging solutions. The event will feature new launches, fresh industry insights and trend-setting food and drink.
A series of seminars will also be available. For example, visitors can attend talks such as Packaging unwrapped masterclass: Breaking Plastics and Podpak present the future of sustainable packaging, The art of the plant-based meal option. Bring the flavor, leave the meat and many others.
The organizers of the trade show will also host the Farm Shop & Deli Awards, which support and celebrate the UK’s independent, specialist retail market.
As for field fare’s products that are going to be put on display, all are said to be based on original recipes using quality ingredients, locally sourced where possible and cooked in small batches before being frozen. The list includes the following options:
- Gourmet veggie options: Thai Green Curry, Roasted Red Onion & Sweet Chilli Filo tarts and Gluten-free Roasted Vegetables & Goats Cheese pies.
- Hearty traditionals: slow-cooked Steak & Stilton purses, authentic Cornish pasties, Lancashire hotpot, Steak & Kidney Suet Pudding, Lasagna Verde and Belly of Pork.
- Pasta: Saccottini Formaggio e Noci (Blue Cheese and Walnut Saccottini), Ravioli Arrosto e Verdure (Classic Meat and Red Wine Ravioli), Tortellini All’Emilinia (Mortadela Sausage and Cheese Tortellini) and Ravioli con Borragine (Vegetable and Ricotta Ravioli).
- Fish: Scallop Shell Piped with Potato Puree, Salmon en Croute, Gluten-Free Line-Up of Jumbo Cod Fish Fingers, Smoked Haddock & Mozzarella Fish Cakes and Thai Cod & Prawn Fishcakes.
- Desserts including tortes, cheesecakes, roulade, as well as traditional/gluten-free pie range.