The Food Processing Suppliers Association (FPSA) is preparing “PROCESS EXPO University” educational program as part of this year’s PROCESS EXPO, taking place October 8–11, 2019 at Chicago’s McCormick Place, in the USA.
This technical program will take place on the PROCESS EXPO show floor and has been designed to address critical areas such as:
- Key automation technologies
- Turning data into information
- Creating a secure digital factory
- Sustainability topics in processing and/or packaging
- Alternative forms of production
- Innovative technologies coming to manufacturing facilities
- Labor saving improvements in food processing
- Balancing capital investment with sustainability goals
- Energy savings in food production and packaging
A full listing of the courses can be found on www.myprocessexpo.com/process-expo-university.
The Food Safety Summit is sponsoring PROCESS EXPO, and as part of its partnership with the event, a specialized session of courses are being offered. They include:
- What food processors need to know to protect their brand
- How food processors should be working with their local food and drug officials
- Food safety transportation act and the impact for food processors
- Microbial intervention in food processing
- Food safety tips for produce processors
- Food fraud and intentional adulteration
“The educational program at PROCESS EXPO is the perfect complement to any attendee’s day at the show. This program includes such a wide variety of topics in processing and packaging t...