The Frostkrone Food Group will be attending PLMA Shanghai, which is scheduled to be hosted at the SNIEC – the Shanghai New International Expo Center, between December 10-12, 2019.
Although the group is already currently exporting its products to Asia, the company wishes to expand its business contacts there by putting a wide range of its products on display during the event. The wide selection that the Frostkrone Food Group offers its customers from the retail trade and the food service sector ranges from deluxe finger food specialties through practical snack ideas.
“The PLMA Shanghai is a landmark exhibition for us where we will not only be able to demonstrate to the Asian market our expertise in the area of trademarks and private labels but where we can also enter into discussion with important partners,” explains Frédéric Dervieux, CEO of the Frostkrone Food Group.
During the event, visitors at the Frostkrone stand can check out the following products:
- Mozzarella Sticks: filled with mozzarella enveloped in seasoned, golden breading.
- Rösti Potato Sticks: made of potatoes, pre-baked until crisp and served with a fruity apple dip.
- Lava Bites: feature Cheddar cheese filling and red jalapeño chilli peppers flavor.
- Crack ‘n’ Cheese Cubes: macaroni in cheese sauce enhanced with bacon in crunchy coating.
- Pizza Pockets: in the following varieties: Salami, Ham & Cheese or 3-Cheese. The products are suited for sale in bake-off stations, petrol stations and kiosks.
The current product range on offer from the business group is delivered right across the globe and includes destination in Scandinavia, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, Switzerland, in Eastern European countries, in the U.S. and also in Asia. The extensive selection of the Group’s street food products can be found in the retail trade, in food service outlets and at snack stations.