The fifth edition of Gulfood Manufacturing will showcase a raft of innovative cutting-edge solutions shaping global production when the region’s biggest food and beverage processing event returns to Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) from 6 to 8 November 2018.
Having outperformed itself year-on-year since launching in 2014, Gulfood Manufacturing will once again be categorised into five dedicated industry sectors:
- Ingredients, showcasing essential ingredients that improve taste, aroma, colour, texture, nutrition, production, storage, transport and shelf life
- Processing, covering everything from general cross-industry processing lines and technologies, to industry-specific equipment
- Packaging, featuring equipment and machinery for packaging, printing, labeling, weighing, sorting and decorating for large, mid and small-scale industries
- Automation & Controls, presenting technological innovation in automation – from Robotics, Smart manufacturing and Digitalisation, to Industry 4.0 and Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT)
- Supply Chain Solutions, showcasing end-to-end solutions for the food industry
A three-day fully packed event
Spanning 80,000 square meters of exhibition space across 16 halls, the three-day show will welcome more than 1600 local, regional and international suppliers and industry service providers from 60 countries showcasing the latest manufacturing business improvement tools. With top quality products and solutions for all budgets being displayed on the exhibition floor, Gulfood Manufacturing also serves as a tailor-made business and sales platform for networking, knowledge sharing and enhancing commercial opportunities.
With tens of thousands of visitors expected to attend the landmark fifth show, Gulfood Manufacturing Innovation Tours will outline the future of the food and beverage processing and production sector in the expanded Automation & Controls segment. Expect to see examples of robots working among humans at production lines, or high-speed machines with capacity to churn out bags at 200 units per minute.
The show will also feature one of the region’s largest hosted buyer programs, with an anticipated contingent of 2,000 pre-qualified, C-Level management attendees from across the Middle East, Africa and South Asia readying to invest heavily at the exhibition.
Elsewhere, the Gulfood Manufacturing Industry Excellence Awards will recognize and reward best practices and innovation within the food manufacturing industry value chain. The awards will be judged by an international panel of qualified experts representing food processing and packaging industries, graphics experts, equipment suppliers, academia, trade press, governmental, environmental and trade organizations.
In addition, the improved and revamped Gulfood Manufacturing Conference will bring renowned thought leaders, market analysts and industry experts to address, discuss and debate industry challenges and opportunities.
Gulfood Manufacturing 2018 will be open from 10 am – 6 pm on 6-7 November, and 10 am – 5 pm on 8 November. The show is only open to food and beverage industry professionals and visitor attendance is free of charge. For more information, visit http://www.gulfoodmanufacturing.com/