The British Frozen Food Federation’s (BFFF) People Awards are back for a second edition, aimed at celebrating the so-called “unsung” heroes within the frozen food industry, BFFF said in a press release.
John Hyman, chief executive of the British Frozen Food Federation said, “Working with our members closely, we know the standard of colleagues that work tirelessly to make the frozen food industry the success that it is, and last year we were blown away by the standard of entries we received for the first ever awards.
New categories include:
- Charity / Community Champion
- Innovation Team of the Year
- Operations Manager of the Year
- Supply Chain / Logistics Team of the Year
- Customer Champion
- Training and Development Champion
- Business Transformation of the Year
- Unsung Hero
- Apprentice of the Year
Returning categories include:
- Marketer of the Year
- Purchaser of the Year
- Rising Star
- Technical / Health and Safety Champion
“This year’s newest category additions allow businesses that work across all areas of the frozen food sector to showcase not just individuals but whole teams and we look forward to celebrating these successes once again at the awards evening,” Hyman added.